Interested in Contributing a Guest Post to Old New Mom?
Do you have an authentic, original article on a topic that you think is a good fit for the Old New Mom audience? Guest post submissions are now being accepted! If selected, submissions will be posted on www.oldnewmom.com and on the Old New Mom Facebook page with proper attribution to the author. If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, please follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
Guest Blog Post Content
Above all, the content of all guest blog posts must be relevant to women becoming mothers after age 35. Topics that are accepted include:
- Parenting (All ages!)
- Trying to Conceive
- Please email your guest post submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Post Submission for Old New Mom”.
- All posts must be original works written by the submitting author (you!).
- Posts that are published on other websites must include a short disclaimer at the end to state that it this post is republished with author permission with a link back to the original post.
- Please keep your submission between 300 and 900 words.
- Your title should be a reflection of the content of the article. Be aware that if your submission is accepted, the title may be revised, as necessary.
- All guest posts must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- Do not double space between paragraphs.
- When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- Please be sure to include a 2-3 sentence bio with your submission (social channels and blog hyperlinked, please!).
- If you are submitting a photo, it should be high resolution and landscape size (horizontal). Please send the original photograph rather than Instagram image.
- Guest post submissions are not a guarantee of publication.
- An effort will be made to respond to all submissions within 15 business days.
- Old New Mom reserves the right to refuse publication, to remove blog content, and to change these guidelines.
- If your article is accepted, you will be notified via email at the same address used to send your submission.
- Old New Mom reserves the right to make edits to submissions where necessary.
- Prior to publication of your guest blog post, you will be contacted to provide your approval to any changes.
I look forward to helping introduce some new guest post authors to our amazing Old New Mom community!